Think about this. Do you ever feel unhappy after reading a text? Yes? Of course. We all do. What’s wrong then, with that text? Too long, incomprehensible, tiresome, irritating…
Do you want to be a writer like that? Of course not. Text strategy with the tool TPF (text preparation form) offers a solution. Read the story about the green and the red car…
How to work with the text strategy tool, TPF?
Why text strategy? A strong, effective text is a consistent body, a piece of art: all the parts of the text are in harmony with each other. To achieve that, use the TPF to weigh the elements carefully before you start writing. That’s the essence of text strategy: first think, then write.
16 benefits of text strategy
- writing becomes less stressful
- blockade ‘fear of mistakes’ disappears
- tool allows for a focused discussion on one aspect of a text
- all thoughts in your head find their place in the tool
- structure offers room for creativity
- can be used individually and as a team
- can be used for (re)writing, reviewing, analyzing, and outsourcing
- can be used for any type of text and in any language
- focus on the inside saves time in discussions
- professional knowledge becomes more visible
- pressure of work during assessment decreases
- quality of feedback increases
- better alignment with practice
- agreements about the text are laid down in the tool
- writer, client, and reader are happy
- gain in time and quality…
Introduction Text Strategy
Text strategy makes your reader feel happy
Text strategy leads to powerful words. Check this video to feel the power of words…
Powerful words will make your reader feel happy. A ‘happy reader’ will make it easier for you to reach your goals as a professional. The true meaning of a ‘happy reader’ depends on your specific line of business. Read more about the Text Strategy Training.
Text strategy is ‘thinking through and documenting your choices before you start producing the words…‘
Digital tool, TPF: Text Preparation Form
You can use the power of words effectively in a positive way. If you use the text strategy method, Three Steps, you’ll discover how to produce powerful words. Don’t start writing immediately, but fill in the Text Preparation Form (TPF) before your fingers touch the keyboard. Preparing a text this way will initiate a thinking process that leads, almost automatically, to powerful words.
How to rewrite a text
Of course, you can try it yourself, but maybe you should opt for training. All training products will be delivered online (Microsoft Teams or your own platform). Request an offer for your team.
“People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Why text strategy is useful to you
Text strategy makes readers happy with short, clear texts and brings the writer’s goals closer. This approach saves us a lot of time, stress, and money. Read more…