Text strategy provides an easy way to create powerful words which will make your reader happy…
Words can easily be used as a weapon in a negative way. We all know that words can be extremely painful. Words can hurt another person. Unfortunately, we all know. What if we use this power in a positive way to make our readers and listeners happy?
A definition of text strategy
Thinking through and documenting your choices before you start producing the words. We all know what it is like to think about, discuss and argue about texts after we have written them. We are even taught to do it that way, but this simply is too late to be of any use.
In order to produce ‘powerful words’ well-structured preparation is needed. The text strategy method, Three Steps to Powerful Words, provides you with an easy-to-learn and practical digital tool, to prepare and produce a text.
The ‘Three Steps’ model
STEP 1, setting your goals, and STEP 2, making your choices, together help you to prepare a text. It’s only when you’re completely satisfied about these two steps that you start producing the text in STEP 3. The meaning of the 10 specific elements in these three steps will be explained in a Text Strategy Training for you and your colleagues.
Tailor-made text strategy
- 1 – 3 participants for an ‘Individuel Course’
- 4 – 12 participants for a training as a team
- one, two or more online sessions (Zoom, Teams or your platform)
- e-book ‘Three Steps to Powerful Words‘
- digital tool, TPF, Text Preparation Form
- six months access to the E-learning Text Strategy
- €400 per online session; €90 per hour for all other relevant activities